Triscuit crackers topped with pizza toppings and baked until the cheese is melted.
-By Carrie (Strommen) Lennie
20 original Triscuit crackers
1 small jar pizza sauce
Onions, finely chopped
Green peppers, finely chopped
Shredded mozzarella cheese
20 pepperoni slices
- Lay the Triscuit crackers out evenly spaced on a baking sheet.
- Spread about 1 heaping teaspoon of pizza sauce on each cracker.
- Top with green peppers and onions. Cover each cracker with mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle each with garlic powder and Italian seasoning to taste.
- Lay one pepperoni on the top of each Triscuit.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until cheese starts to turn brown.
*Note: You can make these with whatever toppings you choose, this is just how I’ve always made them.