Ground beef, ham, bacon, fried onions, fried eggs, and cheese all cooked and mixed together, stuffed inside a crescent roll crust.
-By Carrie (Strommen) Lennie
1.75 lbs ground beef
garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste
1/2 lb bacon
4.5 oz smoked ham
1 medium onion
1/2 lb extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
4 cans crescent rolls
- Brown ground beef and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste. Drain grease, and add meat to a large mixing bowl.
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Then chop into bacon bits using a food processor. Add bacon into the ground beef.
- Chop ham in a food processor; add ham to the meat mixture.
- Chop onion and fry in bacon grease until tender. Let drain on paper towels. Chop in food processor. Add to meat mixture.
- Fry the eggs until hard. Chop in food processor. Add to meat mixture.
- Mix in cheddar cheese.
- Unroll crescent roll dough. Separate into four rectangles, pressing the dough together where the triangle edges are. Cut each rectangle into 4 smaller rectangles (creating 16 rectangles total for each can of crescent rolls).
- Place a spoonful of the meat mixture (as much as you can squeeze in) into the center of each rectangle of dough. Press the meat firmly into a ball so it holds together. Fold up all the edges so they meet on top and press the dough together to seal.
- Place each burger bite on a greased baking sheet. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 13 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.