Portabella mushrooms stuffed with stuffing, spinach, garlic, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese.
-By Christine (Salzer) Strommen
1 6-oz package chicken-flavored Stove Top stuffing mix
1/2 cup hot water
40 baby portabella mushrooms
2 Tbsp butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 10-oz pkg frozen spinach, chopped and well-drained
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix stuffing with water.
- Remove mushroom stems and chop stems.
- Melt butter in skillet. Add stems and garlic. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add to stuffing with spinach and cheeses. Mix well.
- Spoon into mushrooms. Place into shallow baking pan. Bake 20 minutes or until tender.