Flour tortillas rolled up with a ranch-cream cheese mixture with green onions, salami, red pepper, celery, black olives and cheddar cheese, and then sliced into 1-inch-thick pinwheels.
-By Carrie (Strommen) Lennie
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
16 slices of salami
2 green onions, minced
4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
1/2 cup diced celery
1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and green onions.
- Use half of this mixture to spread on the tortillas. Place one layer of salami over the cream cheese mixture and then spread the remaining mixture on top of the salami.
- Sprinkle red pepper, celery, black olives, and cheese (if you’d like) over the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up the tortillas, then wrap them tightly in aluminum foil.
- Chill 2 hours or overnight.
- Cut off ends of the rolls, and slice the chilled rolls into 1 inch slices.