These deviled eggs are loaded with bacon, tomatoes, onion, chives and minced garlic.
-By Carrie (Strommen) Lennie
1 serving spoon mayo
1 Tbsp mustard
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
6 strips hickory-smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 large tomato, diced and patted dry
1 small onion, finely chopped
½ cup chives
1 Tbsp minced garlic
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cover eggs with water in a large pot. Bring to a boil and continue boiling for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and run cold water over the eggs for 5 minutes. This cools them down quickly and also makes them easier to peel.
- Peel eggs. Cut in half length-wise. Scoop out the yolks into a medium mixing bowl. Set egg whites aside.
- Add mayo, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce to the egg yolks. Stir until well blended. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Arrange egg whites on a serving platter with the hole facing up. Divide up the egg yolk mixture so that each egg white has a good mound on top of it. Keep covered and refrigerated until ready to serve.