Potatoes, celery, onion, hard-boiled eggs, and bacon tossed in mayo with just a touch of mustard.
-By Bryan Strommen
2 lbs potatoes (5 to 6 medium)
1 cup thinly sliced celery
1 cup chopped onion
5 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cup Hellmann’s or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
2 tsp prepared mustard
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground black pepper
2 – 3 dashes of Lawry’s seasoned salt
A healthy sprinkling of paprika
- Cover potatoes with water in large pot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Drain and chill potatoes in the refrigerator.
- Once potatoes are cold, peel and cut into 3/4-inch chunks.
- Place potatoes, celery, onions, eggs, and bacon to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together mayo, mustard, salt, pepper, seasoned salt, and paprika.
- Pour the mayo mixture over the potato mixture and gently toss together until the salad is coated evenly. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving to make sure the flavors meld.