Ground beef in a creamy mushroom and sour cream sauce served over egg noodles.
-By Carrie (Strommen) Lennie
1 8-oz package egg noodles
1 1/2 – 2 lbs ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onions
1 can mushrooms
1 10-oz can cream of mushroom soup
1 tsp minced garlic
1 cup sour cream
salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the egg noodles according to package directions.
- In a separate large skillet over medium heat, sauté the ground beef over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until browned.
- Drain fat and add onions, garlic, and mushrooms and cook until onions are soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add soup and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix sour cream into meat and heat through.
- Remove from heat and serve over noodles.