Chicken breasts marinated in a Greek seasoning and Italian dressing marinade, sauteed with tomatoes and onions, and served over linguine with some Feta cheese.
-By Julie (Peterson) Strommen
2 chicken breasts
3 Roma tomatoes, diced
1 onion, chopped
1 pkg dry Italian dressing mix
Feta Cheese (optional)
- Make dressing according to directions (use Balsamic vinegar).
- Rub chicken with Greek seasoning and marinate in dressing mix for 1 – 24 hours.
- Coat skillet with olive oil and cook chicken. You can also add some dressing.
- Sauté onions in with chicken. Add tomatoes and slowly cook until all is done.
- Make noodles. Add small amount of dressing to boiling water for a little added flavor. Drain and place chicken and sauce on top.