Pizza made with a creamy, garlic Alfredo sauce, and topped with chicken, spinach, tomato slices, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning.
-By Carrie (Strommen) Lennie
2 Tbsp melted butter
1 Tbsp olive oil
3 Tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
1 Tbsp parmesan
½ bag of spinach
1 cup Alfredo sauce
2 cups cooked, diced chicken breasts
1 sliced tomato
1 pkg mozzarella cheese
1 pkg pizza crust mix
2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Follow directions on pizza crust package, adding 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning and garlic powder to mix.
- Grease pizza pan and spread crust onto pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, olive oil, minced garlic, basil, oregano, Parmesan cheese, and Alfredo sauce. Spread evenly over pizza crust.
- Arrange chicken on top of sauce.
- Place layer of spinach over pizza.
- Cover pizza with mozzarella cheese.
- Arrange tomato slices evenly over top of pizza.
- Sprinkle the rest of Italian seasoning over pizza.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes.