Pizza made with a cauliflower crust and your favorite toppings.
-By Carrie (Strommen) Lennie
1 head cauliflower
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp crushed garlic
pizza toppings of your choice
- Take 1 head of chopped cauliflower and pulse it into chunks in a food processor until it looks like grain. Microwave the cauliflower for 8 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup cauliflower, mozzarella, dried oregano, garlic salt, crushed garlic, and egg.
- Spray a cookie sheet (or pizza pan if you have one) with non-stick spray. Pour mixture out and pat out a 9-inch circle. Brush with olive oil.
- Bake the crust at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Top the pizza with your favorite toppings. Broil for 5 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Slice pizza and serve.