Ground beef, broccoli, mozzarella, onion, and sour cream all baked into a crescent-roll crust.
-By Christine (Salzer) Strommen
1 lb ground beef
9 oz cut broccoli
4 oz shredded mozzarella
½ cup chopped onion
½ cup sour cream
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
2 8-oz crescent rolls
- Brown meat; drain. Add broccoli, cheese, onion, sour cream, salt and pepper. Mix well. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Separate dough in 4 long rectangles. On an ungreased cookie sheet, overlap long sides of 2 rectangles ½”. Firmly press edges and perforations to seal. Press or roll to form 13X7” rectangle.
- Spoon meat mix in center of dough. Bring long edges of dour over filling, overlapping edges. Punch together to seal.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mom always puts this in a 9X13 glass baking dish with one crescent roll sheet on the bottom, the filling in the middle and the other crescent roll sheet on top.