Thinly sliced top sirloin, rolled up with prepared horseradish, and then pan-fried, and baked in the oven with A1 steak sauce poured on top. This is served with Carrie’s homemade steak sauce for dipping.
-By Carrie (Strommen) Lennie
1 ½ lbs top sirloin, lean, cut thin
Salt and pepper
Carrie’s Steak Sauce
A1 Steak Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut sirloin, if necessary, so that when rolled up the logs will each be about 4 inches wide and about 2 inches in diameter.
- Spread prepared horseradish over top surface of sirloin. Roll each piece up into a log, and secure with toothpicks.
- Over medium-high heat, melt butter in frying pan. Sear all sides of meat logs until just brown. Remove logs from frying pan and arrange in a baking pan. Pour some A1 Steak Sauce over the top of each log. Bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with Carrie’s Steak Sauce for dipping on the side.