Fanned potatoes coated with olive oil and seasoned with garlic, dill, kosher salt, and freshly ground pepper.
-By Carrie (Strommen) Lennie
6 Yukon Gold potatoes
olive oil for coating potatoes
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp dried dill weed
2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp freshly ground pepper
3 Tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Very carefully, make parallel slits in the potato that don’t go all the way down. You want the potato slices to stay held together at the bottom of the potato.
- In a bowl, roll the slitted potatoes in olive oil, coating the skins well. Place potatoes, slits facing up, onto a baking sheet that has sides.
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, dill weed, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle the seasoning over the tops of the potatoes.
- Bake in oven, uncovered, for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Drizzle melted butter over the tops of the potatoes before serving.