Radishes cut in quarters and roasted in some olive oil with salt and pepper and then finished with lemon and dill. You’ll be surprised how the strong bite radishes have disappears when they’re roasted!
-By Carrie (Strommen) Lennie
8 large radishes
1 Tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp lemon juice
2 tsp dill (fresh or dried)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Quarter the radishes lengthwise and put in a mixing bowl.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Turn out radishes onto a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes until they are golden and nice and soft.
- Immediately remove radishes from pan and put back into the mixing bowl. Toss with lemon and dill and serve.