This homemade spaghetti sauce is made with two pork chops and set to simmer for 4 hours.
-By Shirley (Buckner) Salzer
1 large can tomatoes, diced
1 large can tomato paste
3 small cans Hunts tomato sauce
2 fatty pork chops
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
1 large onion, chopped
small amount of olive oil
1 tsp Garlic
- Simmer onion for a few minutes in olive oil.
- Add tomato products, rinse all cans with 1/3 cup water. Pour into sauce. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook over low heat for 3-4 hours. Add more water if necessary.
- Remove pork chops as they will not be used for spaghetti. These will make a great dinner for another night though!
- Pour sauce over cooked spaghetti noodles or your noodle of choice, and enjoy. Sprinkle with some extra Parmesan cheese if you wish.