Graham crackers baked with a buttery, brown-sugar and nut topping.
-By Julie (Peterson) Strommen
½ cup butter
½ cup packed brown sugar
½ cup chopped nuts
- Line a jelly roll pan with graham crackers (do not section the graham crackers).
- In a saucepan, melt the butter; blend in the brown sugar.
- Spread this mixture over the crackers. Sprinkle crackers with chopped nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes.
- When the crackers are still warm but not hot, break into sections. Yields about 4 dozen.