A creamy apple dessert with graham cracker crust and cinnamon and walnuts.
-By Christine (Salzer) Strommen
1/4 cup butter
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup real lemon juice
1 21-oz can apple filling
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In 11X7-inch baking dish, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle in crumbs, stir well. Press on bottom of dish.
- In medium bowl, mix together milk, sour cream, and real lemon juice. Spread over crumb layer.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes until set. Cool slightly.
- Before serving, mix nuts and cinnamon in a small dish. Then sprinkle over pie filling.
- May be served warm or cold. Refrigerate leftovers.