A creamy chocolate fudge with peanut butter chocolate chips.
-By Christine (Salzer) Strommen
2 cups (12-oz pkg) Hershey’s semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup Reese’s peanut butter chips
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil.
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and salt; blend well.
- Remove from heat. Add peanut butter chips; stir just to distribute chips throughout mixture.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from pan; peel off foil. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.