An easy peach cobbler recipe made with a Bisquick crust.
-By Carrie (Strommen) Lennie
2 tbsp. butter
1 c. Bisquick
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. milk
3 c. cut up peaches or other fruit of your choice (can be fresh, frozen (thawed) or canned)
- Turn oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Mix Bisquick, sugar, and milk. Pour over melted butter.
- Spoon fruit over. If using canned peaches, pour on some of the juice also.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Can double the recipe. Bake in 9 x 13 inch pan.