A unique cookie made from Oreo cookies and cream cheese mixed together, shaped into a ball, and then coated in an almond bark coating.
-By Julie (Peterson) Strommen
1 bag Oreos
1 block of cream cheese
1 bag almond bark (the white/dark chocolate that hardens)
- Puree all Oreos in a food processor.
- Dump Oreo crumbs in a bowl and blend with softened cream cheese.
- After mixture is well blended (should be very moist), roll into small balls (a little smaller than golf balls).
- Place balls on wax paper and put in freezer for about 30 minutes. This makes the balls stay together better when they are dunked.
- After they are cold, melt the almond bark as the package says.
- Then dunk the balls and put them back on wax paper. Easiest to dip if you stick a toothpick in the ball first.
- After they harden, they are ready to serve.